These are my finished Endpaper Mitts, my Ravelympics project. I finished them early this morning. I really liked this project, so much so that I will probably do two more pairs, but maybe tweak the design slightly. I love the way they look in photographs.
I didn’t modify this pattern. I was a bit scared about the Italian tubular cast on and the kitchener cast off, but they ended up being kind of fun and I love the way they look.
These were not blocked for the photo, but are currently blocking. I’m still counting that as done. I would have finished them days ago, but I was using my size 0s on the Jaywalker socks, which are now also done as seen below.