Since I had a bit different row gauge, I spaced out my decreases a little further, and reduced the number of stripes. I didn’t like the way 2 row contrast stripes looked, so I doubled the stripe width.
In addition to all of these tank top stitches, I got stitches in my chin this weekend. On a little bike ride, I bit the dust and slammed my chin into the ground, splitting it and requiring a few stitches. I’m grateful that a few stitches and a couple of large bruises were the only damage, but it was enough of a jolt to remind me of my own ability to tear. While I prefer to use stitches to make clothing, rather than close up chin gashes, I’m glad that they can do both.